Thankful for life

 You know maybe today your bummed out because of the things objects you don't have, , things you desire, weight you want to be, the life you want but didn't accomplish, having being not with a person you want,or the fact you can't go outside, but I just wish you realized that you already have the most important things in life, I am so thankful to be able to breath without ever paying,I am so grateful I can wake up in the morning and feel the sun in my face and the wind on my skin, I am so thankful to be able to watch the trees wable everyday, flowers bloom , and the plants serving me, I am so happy and grateful be able to have a beating heart, water to drink, to even be able to wake up, I am so thankful to look up the sky and see the most beautiful art ,watch the clouds move and form different shape being able to look up at night and look at one of the most beautiful creations looking down at me But you know, if you couldn't experience one of this there are a billion reasons more to be grateful for and I hope you realize those important things sooner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unsent letters of love

loosing myself in thoughts

what are you supposed to do?