loosing myself in thoughts

I am so lost in my thoughts that i cant sleep, i cant feel my breathe, feels as if there is no way out and so i cry sometimes lying in my bed, just to get it all out what's in my head. i don't believe everything happens for a reason, i am taking it day by day not thinking much about tomorrow, the voices in my brain they are only friend i have got when things go wrong. “Self reliance” that's what i have ever known. Ten year old version of myself was called embarrassment, worthless, useless, I don't why i feel paranoid, why do i turn down head while i walk through door. I don't write much I keep things in my head. I am such a “okay with everything” and suffer in silence person. I actually feel few emotions like me, advanced and noob version of me, existential crisis, fuck it, everyone is shit, life goes on but WTF...

Comments

  1. Suffering is very necessary for a soul, through suffering alone, one elevates.
    Never feel that you are alone and you dont mean shit, there are people fro whom you mean a lot, be around those people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

unsent letters of love

what are you supposed to do?