Do you expect my amputated hands to hug you?

kindness is a trait for me, and I became merciful to those I do not know, so how about those I love? How can I be cruel to those I am afraid of blinking the eye, injuring them. But they amputated my hands and my heart, how do we hold on to those who amputated our hands?  With what excuse do we convince them and convince ourselves to stay and we have exhausted the excuses of their wounds and abandonment..


How do we fight our battles with those whose swords do not know an enemy other than our mind? And the wounds they opened in our heart and left, are we not ashamed when we tell the heart that we want them back? And if we go back, what will happen? Do you expect my amputated hands to hug you!?

I don't know what motivates us to give us other chances, I think we say to ourselves;  At least this time we can't hold on and we no longer have fingers of regret that we are afraid to bite. I think we are given another chance because we are no longer afraid of losing because we have already lost. I also think that when we abandon someone we love, we do not abandon them as a whole, the reason we do not understand, but we feel the need to do so.. Perhaps because we nurture intimacy and friendliness, and perhaps we fear loneliness and loss, and perhaps we are thinner than we imagine.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unsent letters of love

loosing myself in thoughts

what are you supposed to do?